Notification of Award
Your financial aid file will be reviewed after the Financial Aid Office has received all required forms for the programs for which you have applied.
If your file contains incomplete or inaccurate information or you make changes to your application, you may experience processing delays.
Review and sign your Financial Aid award letter
- Once your awards have been finalized, you will receive an award notification email through your TWU email.
- Log into your Pioneer Portal and select Self Service.
- Click the drop down menu next to “Select and Award Year”.
- Select the Award Year you want to review.
- The Award Year includes Summer, Fall and Spring.
- Click the “Review and Accept your Financial Aid Award Package” link.
- You must accept or reject each of your awards.
- Click the “Review and Sign your Financial Aid Award Letter” link.
- Review the terms and conditions listed on your award letter and then electronically sign it.
After you are awarded
If you are awarded any of the following loans:
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students, and
- Graduate Plus Loans
Complete the following steps:
- Complete a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note at StudentLoans.gov if you have not already done so. A Master Promissory Note is good for up to 10 years.
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling at StudentLoans.gov each year.
If you are awarded a Federal Nursing Loan, you will need to:
- Complete the master promissory note sent to you in the mail after you are awarded.
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling each year in order to receive payment on the loan.
All Master Promissory Notes and Entrance Loan Counseling must be completed before loans can be disbursed to the student account. All HRSA Nursing loans are serviced by ECSI.
Page last updated 3:26 PM, July 15, 2022